Boogzel Clothing is an online boutique featuring aesthetic clothing and accessoires ♡
Here you can find inspiration for any aesthetic outfit idea: indie outfits, Y2K aesthetic, soft girl aesthetic, fairycore style, 90's and grunge style, grandmother aesthetic clothes, pastel and artsy outfits
- Boogzel Clothing started in 2012 in a tiny apartment stacked with edgy clothes and a single laptop
- CEO of Boogzel Clothing (ex. Boogzel Apparel ) in her interview for The Atlantic magazine, said about her brand: "Our clothes are inspired by culture and the internet. Young people create this culture"
- Boogzel strongly believes that fashion should be affordable and more sustainable
Boogzel Apparel Rebrands to Boogzel Clothing: What You Need to Know
- In 2023, we underwent a rebranding process to better reflect our mission and values.
- As a result, Boogzel Apparel is now Boogzel Clothing - your favorite aesthetic brand! Despite our new name, we remain committed to offering the same high-quality aesthetic clothing and exceptional customer service that you have come to expect from us.
- So if you're wondering if Boogzel Apparel is the same as Boogzel Clothing, the answer is yes!
We're excited to continue serving you under our new name and hope you'll love our refreshed look and feel
- Cottagecore Outfits and Clothes Collection
- Y2K Outfits
- Dark Academia Outfits
- Downtown Girl Outfits
- Danish Pastel Outfits
- Fairycore Outfits
- French Outfits
- Grunge Outfits
- Grandma Outfits
- Indie Outfits
- Old Money Outfits
- Preppy Outfits
- Soft Girl Outfits
- Skater Girl Outfits
- 90s & Vintage Outfits
- Butterfly Outfits
- Rainbow Outfits
- Sun & Moon Outfits
- Aesthetic Outfits
- StarGirl Aesthetic